ICCID: 89014104279605344647 or 89014104279605344696.
Semi FU is back!!!!! 12/24/2020
Restart your phone and voila remove your X-SIM.
Note: 6s up ONLY!!!
1. Insert your SIM with X-SIM Adapter or Stick
2. Go to Emergency call – Long press home button and release (Side button for Iphone X)
3. Wait till ICCID menu will popup (Newer models may take up to 90 seckond till ICCID menu will popup)
- iPhone 12 models need use TMSI method
4. Choose – Edit ICCID input – and enter fresh 20 digit code
For Users with devices lower than iPhone 6S (i5/5C/5S/6/6Plus) who want to use ICCID unlock method, they need to:
2a) Open Filza Manager and then go to System/Library/Coreservices. There you will find the SystemVersion.plist file. Open this file and you will find ProductBuildVersion. We need to change the Value of this ProductBuildVersion to 17D50. Then go back and you will find ProductVersion and we need to Change Value of this to 13.6.1 or 13.7 and save.
Now restart your iPhone and your device shows Software Version 13.6.1 or 13.7 (17D50). Now you can unlock your device with ICCID unlock method.